Hmmm…what do I say about this dessert. Sheer decadence… 🙂
It is by far the most loved cake in my home. My husband & I share fond memories back from our dating days where we first tried it in an up-class Italian restaurant in Pune. I knew it as ‘Chocolate Bomb’. Since then I have tried a couple of recipes and this one I find is fool – proof and easy to remember too. Timing is crucial for this baby. Keep an eye on her…
Enjoy the seductive pleasure of this warm, gooey chocolaty goodness!
Dark Baking Chocolate –110g
Butter – 110g
Eggs – 2
Sugar – 75 g
All-purpose Flour 40g
Rum /Vanilla essence
Butter – for greasing ramekins
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate. You could also microwave the chocolate for 1 min in 30 seconds intervals and stir to check if it is melted all the way through.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy
- Once chocolate is melted, remove pan from heat and add in butter. Mix until the butter melts completely.
- Add chocolate/butter mixture into the eggs, add all-purpose flour and mix until well incorporated.
- Grease 6 ramekins and pour in the mixture about 3/4 way full.
- Place ramekins on a baking tray and bake at 1800 C for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately just as it is or top it with vanilla ice cream.
Do try this and do not forget to like, comment and share if you like what you see here. 🙂
Also visit and subscribe to my Facebook Page: My Culinary Saga to get regular yummy updates.
Find me on Pinterest: My Culinary Saga
Love & Hugs,