Sweet and Spicy Popcorn
It is weekend and movie night!! What better to cozy up with your loved one in your favourite couch with a bag of popcorn and chilled beer. Would you believe me if I said there is something better than salted popcorn. Spice up your boring bag of salted popcorn to get your taste buds tantalizing.
Trust me this is irresistible and you cannot STOP snacking this one. Before I forget to mention; this recipe is so speedy and a cheap party eat too 🙂
1 bag unpopped popcorn
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin powder
- Pop the kernels according to package directions and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients until well combined. Remember to keep stirring – you do not want the spices to burn.
- Pour the spiced mixture while still hot, over the popcorn and toss until evenly coated.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Do try this and do not forget to like, comment and share if you like what you see here. 🙂
Also visit and subscribe to my Facebook Page: My Culinary Saga to get regular yummy updates.
Find me on Pinterest: My Culinary Saga
Thanks for stopping by!
Love & Hugs,
Sharing is Caring
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)