Who can resist a dense indulgent chocolate treat? This chocolate tart will definitely blow your socks off letting you devour different textures in each layer. It is absolutely easy to put together and a great make ahead dessert. Do give it a try; more so since it is a no bake dessert 🙂
For tart crust:
110g crushed graham cracker or digestive biscuits
80g unsalted butter, melted
190g dark chocolate
10g granulated sugar
160ml whipping cream
35g unsalted butter
- 1. First, put digestive crackers or graham crackers in a zip bag and finely crush in a food processer.
- Transfer the cookie crumbs into a bowl and pour in the melted unsalted butter. Mix until homogenous.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper inside of a pan. And add the mixture in the pan and press down firmly to make a tart crust. Store in the refrigerator until the filling is ready. I used individual portion heart shaped silicon moulds.
Make chocolate filling:
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave in 30 seconds interval stirring in between.
- Pour whipping cream in a thick-bottomed sauce pan. Add unsalted butter and granulated sugar. Bring the mixture into a boil over medium heat.
- When big bubbles start to appear, remove the pan from the heat and immediately pour the cream mixture into the chocolate chips. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes. Stir the mixture until silky and homogenous.
- Fill the chocolate mixture into the now-chilled tart crust. And let cool in the refrigerator until set for almost 3-4 hours.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Before serving run the back of a knife around the tart to loosen from rim of pan.
Enjoy! Nothing is as heavenly as this 🙂
Do try this and do not forget to like, comment and share if you like what you see here. 🙂
Also visit and subscribe to my Facebook Page: My Culinary Saga to get regular yummy updates.
Find me on Pinterest: My Culinary Saga
Thanks for stopping by!
Love & Hugs,
Sharing is Caring
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)