Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie
I love mornings. To me, it is the most cosmic time of the day. The air is at it’s purest form and the perfect time to cleanse your mind and kick start another busy day. The other reason I look forward to mornings, are BREAKFASTS. If I have to, I can go without food the entire day but can NEVER skip breakfast. However, weekdays are early mornings and busy, leaving me with very little time to grab a lavish breakfast.
So I look for something that doesn’t consume much time preparing and also filling to get me started. This refreshing strawberry smoothie takes only a few minutes to prepare, and is ideal as a nourishing start to the day. Strawberries are not only naturally sweet but also an excellent source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is an antioxidant & helps maintain the immune system and also helps slowing down the aging process. Get going and raise yourself to a higher level of consciousness. Enjoy your mornings 🙂
250g ripe strawberries
250 ml plain yogurt
15g honey optional
- Rinse and puree the strawberries in a blender.
- Add the yogurt and blend again.
- Check for sweetness and add honey if required.
- Serve immediately.
TIPS: You can make your own variations to this recipe by adding any fruit of your choice. Add a banana or orange juice to kick it up a notch. The possibilities are endless 🙂
Do try this and do not forget to like, comment and share if you like what you see here. 🙂
Also visit and subscribe to my Facebook Page: My Culinary Saga to get regular yummy updates.
Find me on Pinterest: My Culinary Saga
Thanks for stopping by!
Love & Hugs,
Sharing is Caring
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)