Frappuccino is a basically an iced or chilled drink with flavorings and sweeteners, topped with whipped cream. This one is extra special made with love and doused with more love 🙂 I used my red velvet cupcake, strawberries and some ice cream to whip up a gorgeous looking frappe. I call it the ‘Love Frappuccino’. This was my special for Valentines using previously made Red Velvet Cake. I am a tad late to put this up but then you can always surprise your loved one with this drink. When you have your loved one with you, each day is a celebration of Love. 🙂
1 Red velvet cupcake, not frosted
50g cream cheese
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 scoop vanilla ice cream, divided
2 large strawberries, roughly chopped
1 tbsp liquid red food colour (optional)
Red Velvet Crumbs, for garnish
Sprinkles of your choice, for garnish
- Add the milk, one scoop of ice-cream, cupcake, cream cheese, strawberries and vanilla extract to a blender and mix on high until nice and smooth.
- If you want your drink to have that red tinge, add more colour. I skipped this part.
- Pour the red velvet Frappe in a glass, and add a dollop of ice-cream on top.
- Garnish with some red velvet crumbs and sprinkles of your choice.
Do give this a try and let me know how it turns out. If you send me a pic of your creation; I shall include it in the Reader’s testimonial Album on my facebook page.
Do visit my Facebook page My Culinary Saga and Like the page to get regular yummy updates.
Find me on Pinterest: My Culinary Saga
Love & Hugs,
Sharing is Caring
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)