5 min Veg Teriyaki Noodles
Weeknights can be tiring after a long work day and cooking healthy meals can be even more stressful. My 5 min Veg teriyaki Noodles works like charm. It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s healthy and delicious.
The veggies tossed in super delish homemade teriyaki sauce makes the noodle bowl yummy and filling. I love it because it makes a hearty meal. You can make this your own – add the veggies of your choice and as spicy as you desire. The whole meal takes about 15 mins including prep time.
Jumping right to the recipe – Here is the 5 min Veg teriyaki Noodles, my way! Enjoy.
250g pasta noodles or ramen noodles
1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar packed
1 tbsp sesame oil or vegetable oil
3 cloves garlic minced
1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
1 dried red chilli
1 medium, onion
1 red bell pepper julienned
1 medium carrot julienned
2 tbsp honey
1tsp rice vinegar
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
1/4 tsp red chili flakes
1 green onion thinly sliced
1 tsp sesame seeds
Salt to taste
- In a large pot of boiling water, add noodles and cook as per package instructions. Drain well and set aside
- Chop and prepare all vegetables meanwhile
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Add the dried red chilli, chopped ginger and garlic and saute for a minute
- While on high flame, add all the vegetables and saute for few minutes until almost cooked but crunchy – approx. 2 mins
- Stir in the ready noodles and toss well
- Add ground pepper, chili flakes, soy sauce, honey, brown sugar and rice vinegar and mix well until the noodles are well coated with the sauce.
- Adjust for seasoning as required
- Serve hot immediately, garnished with sesame seeds and green onion
More quick Pasta recipes:
Sign up with your email and do subscribe to my Facebook Page: My Culinary Saga to get regular yummy updates.
Find me on Pinterest: My Culinary Saga
Love & Hugs,