Oreo Cheesecake ( No-Bake & Eggless)
Looking for a quick, but wonderfully delicious dessert, then you should consider making an Oreo Cheesecake. It is super simple to make this delicious dessert, because this eggless cheesecake does not need to be baked and made with very few ingredients! And what it makes it even better is the Oreo’s. It tastes great together with the slightly sour mass in a cheesecake to make it a brilliant mixture. Absolutely sinful and irresistible.
I baked this for my father living miles apart honoring his 70th Birthday recently and it was such a wonderful treat. I am sure you will love it too – who doesn’t love Oreo’s anyways. 🙂
Here is the super easy and quick recipe for Oreo Cheesecake(No-Bake & Eggless) to delight your friends and family.
20 Oreo cookies crushed
4 tablespoons butter melted
4 leaves or 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup cold water
1 package cream cheese softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
250 ml whipping cream
10 Oreo cookies coarsely chopped
5 Oreo easter eggs
Pinch of salt
Oreo Easter Eggs
- In a small bowl, mix crushed cookies and melted butter
- Press onto bottom of a greased 8-in. spring form pan. Refrigerate until ready to use
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 1 minute. Heat and stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. Let it stand for 5 minutes until cool completely
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, salt and sugar until smooth
- Beat in gelatin mixture and vanilla extract
- In another bowl whip the cream until you have soft peaks
- Fold in whipped cream and chopped cookies and chopped Oreo eater eggs to the cream-cheese mixture
- Remove the cookie base from the refrigerator and pour over the prepared cream-cheese mixture over it. Smoothen the top.
- Refrigerate to set, covered, overnight or at least 2 hours
- To serve, loosen sides of cheesecake with a knife and remove the rim from pan
- Decorate with more Oreo’s and Oreo easter eggs
For more Cheesecake Recipes, try:
Sign up with your email and do subscribe to my Facebook Page: My Culinary Saga to get regular yummy updates.
Find me on Pinterest: My Culinary Saga
Love & Hugs,