Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
Hey, my lovely readers, Wish you all a very Happy Valentine’s. I have a special something for you all today. Two of the best desserts ever, combined into one glorious dessert – Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Brownies! Why do you ask me? Because the day demands only the best and all the foodies who share the same passion as me would know that this one is worthy to devourer on a day that celebrates love.
A Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Brownie is the perfect contrast combined with a rich, fudgy chocolate brownie and a light creamy cheesecake. These red velvet cream cheese swirl brownies are so easy to make that you could make it through your sleep! This rich, dark chocolate flavor and fudgy texture will blow you away. This is definitely a crowd pleaser!! So, either you decide to make this for a crowd or your special valentine, these cheesecake brownies will be a huge hit with minimal effort and with an outcome that looks absolutely gorgeous.
Without much adieu, here is how to make red velvet cheesecake swirl brownies starting with 2 basic components to this recipe: the brownies and the cheesecake. Do try making this one today and surprising your loved one because it never too late to make plans yet for the most romantic day of the year!
Have a romantic day and fall in love all over again! 🙂
For Red Velvet Brownie batter:
115 g unsalted butter, melted
170 g white sugar
30 g red food coloring
5 ml vanilla extract
5 ml white vinegar
2 g salt
2 large eggs, slightly beaten
20 g unsweetened cocoa powder
95 g all-purpose flour
For the cream cheese filling:
200 g cream cheese (at room temperature)
1 large egg
1 ml vanilla extract
50 g white sugar
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C. Meanwhile, line and grease an 8×8-inch square baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the melted butter with sugar; red food coloring, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, vinegar.
- Stir 2 eggs into mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Next add in cocoa powder, salt and flour, mixing well to avoid lumps.
- Transfer the prepared brownie batter into the baking pan. Tap to release any air bubbles. Set aside.
- In another bowl beat cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy;
- To the cream cheese add sugar, 1 egg, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract and mix well until well combined
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over the batter in the pan; gently smooth it over the brownie batter.
- Now drag a knife or skewer through the batter and cream cheese mixture to create swirls. Do not overmix
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before cutting into bars. These brownies taste best a day later as the cheesecake cools and settles well. Enjoy!
- Store covered in the refrigerator
To make your Valentines more special, try the below Red Velvet recipes:
Do subscribe to my Facebook Page: My Culinary Saga to get regular yummy updates.
Find me on Pinterest: My Culinary Saga
Instagram Handle: @my_culinary_saga
Love & Hugs,
6 thoughts on “Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Brownies”
The swirled cheesecake topping is so pretty!
Thank you so much !! I love how it looks too
They look beautiful, Trupti. Wish I had thought of these to make for valentine’s day. Oh well, there’s always next year 🙂
Aww thank you so much Angie! 😘 you can have anytime 😉 hope you had a lovely valentines