Triple Chocolate Brownie
The coronavirus outbreak is first and foremost a human tragedy, affecting hundreds of thousands of people not to forget the tragic impact on the global economy.
With normal weekday routines gone, the best thing we can learn during this pandemic is the ultimate value of life that it is so unpredictable. Life is too short. So live happily, spread love and enjoy each moment to the fullest.
Another good thing about being home a lot is that you can finally spend time cooking things from scratch. There is no derth of great recipes online, so get your chef’s hat on and get cooking. One thing we cannot get enough of is Brownies. We all love them so much, so that’s what I have been baking the most since the lockdown. Among all the brownie recipes I have, I particularly love my Gluten Free Brownies version and this time I decided to spruce that up with 3 different kinds of chocolate in it. So here it is, my extravagant Triple Chocolate Brownie. Loaded and rich 🙂
Here is how to make Triple Chocolate Brownie.
100g dark chocolate chips
100g semisweet chocolate chips
100g white chocolate chips
80g or 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
180g or 3/4 cup sugar
40 g or 1/3 cup cornstarch
30 g or 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon fine salt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3 large eggs
80g or 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Lightly butter a 10-inch square baking pan or a rectangular pan and line with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on all sides. This makes it easy to lift the brownie once baked
- Sift together cornstarch, cocoa powder, and salt
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips in 30-second increments, stirring each time, until melted and smooth, about 2 minutes
- Stir in sugar and vanilla extract in the chocolate
- Stir in eggs, one at a time, until well combined
- Add cornstarch mixture and stir vigorously until the mixture is smooth
- Mix in the walnuts at this point of time if you want a nutty crunch
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top
- Add dark chocolate chips and white chocolate chips on the top
- Bake at 180 degrees C for approx. 30 mins keeping an eye on them as they will burn quickly.
- Check with a toothpick for doneness, remove and allow the brownies to cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack.
- Once cool, lift the butter paper off the pan using the overhang on the sides and cut into squares & enjoy! 🙂
For other Brownie recipes try these:
Do subscribe to my Facebook Page: My Culinary Saga to get regular yummy updates.
Find me on Pinterest: My Culinary Saga
Love & Hugs,