Eggless Custard Cookies
Small food is fun. Sweet food is fun. Cookies = small sweet food = 2x fun. If you thought baking cookies were difficult, you ought to try how easy these Eggless Custard Cookies are.
I love baking cookies. Baking cookies to me signify to me that good things are about to come. And though I believe everything can be achieved with hard-work, you got to trust me when I say these cookies are absolutely effortless. Buttery and crumbly, with a melt-in-your-mouth texture, these Eggless Custard Cookies are delicious and super easy to make! Custard Powder is the magical ingredient in this recipe that gives it that beautiful yellow tinge. Serve as a tea time snack with a hot cup of tea.
I’m sure you will be smitten by these Eggless custard cookies!
Serves: 20 large cookies or 40 small cookies approx
150 grams unsalted butter (*at room temperature)
150 grams All purpose flour
75 grams powdered sugar
75 grams plain vanilla custard powder
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Meanwhile, cream the butter and vanilla extract until soft
- In another bowl sift together sugar, custard powder and flour
- Add half of the dry ingredients to the butter and mix well. Once well combined, add the rest and mix well
- Knead gently with hands to form a smooth dough. Do not over knead, just until all the dough has come together
- Make small balls (about 1-inch balls) out of the dough. Line on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Press the balls on top with a fork to mark lines.
- Bake for approx. 18-20 minutes keeping an eye that the cookie does not brown
- Cool the cookies completely on the sheet before storing in an airtight container for up to a week
Do try this and do not forget to like, comment and share if you like what you see here.
Also, visit and subscribe to my Facebook Page: My Culinary Saga to get regular yummy updates.
Find me on Pinterest: My Culinary Saga
Have a lovely week.
Love & Hugs,
Sharing is Caring
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)