No Bake Beetroot Cheesecake
Looking for a fantastic no-bake cheesecake recipe to celebrate Valentines’? I have a brilliant recipe to share – a little unusual from my no-bake cheesecake recipes.
This No-bake Beetroot White chocolate Cheesecake is a healthier version of cheesecake & perfect for Valentine’s Day. I wanted to add a gluten-free and nutty crust to encase this sweet and creamy beet cheesecake filling. This pretty pink lush beauty is easy to make, no-fuss, and no need to turn on the oven.
If you wonder how veggies go together with desserts, don’t fret — you can barely taste the beetroot in this at all. But you get all its nutritious goodness, and most importantly its beautiful natural pink hue. Way to beet the blues, huh? The sweetness comes from the white chocolate which also helps the cheesecake to set nicely.
I hope you enjoy this beautiful dessert and have a great Valentines. Sure, you’re going to love it!
Here is how to make my No-Bake Beetroot Cheesecake
For the filling:
200g cooking white chocolate, roughly chopped
300g cream cheese, at room temperature
300ml double cream
1/4 cup beetroot juice
1 tablespoon powdered gelatin / agar-agar
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
For the crust/base:
½ cup raw almonds (or walnuts)
5-6 soft Medjool date, pitted
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp coconut oil, liquefied
1 tbsp cocoa powder
- To make the base, process all crust ingredients in a food processor until it comes together into a fine sticky crumble. Transfer into a 7″ springform pan and press down into an even flat crust. Freeze while working on the next step.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water in a microwave-safe bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes to soften. Once softened, microwave the gelatin for 20 to 30 seconds, until the gelatin is dissolved and liquid. Set aside to cool.
- To make the filling, gently melt the white chocolate on a double boiler on low heat. Make sure the base of the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Or you can melt it in a microwave in 30-second intervals while mixing it in between until it is completely melted. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and melted white chocolate until soft and well combined.
- In another bowl, softly whip the cream and fold it into the white chocolate mixture in two batches. Add the lemon juice, beetroot juice and vanilla extract and the gelatin mixture and fold these in.
- Pour the mixture onto the crust. Smooth the top, cover the tin with cling film and refrigerate overnight before serving.
- Remove from the fridge ten minutes before serving. Cut into slices and serve as is or with fresh berries
- Enjoy 🙂
For more No-bake Cheesecake Recipes, try:
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Mango Cheesecake
- Gulab Jamun Cheesecake
- Oreo Cheesecake
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Lemon Cheesecake
LOOKING FOR BAKED CHEESECAKE RECIPES:
Please subscribe to my Facebook Page: My Culinary Saga to get regular yummy updates.
Find me on Pinterest: My Culinary Saga
Love & Hugs,