Eggless Chocolate Cake
EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE
I realised I didn’t have a page for one of my most popular chocolate recipes.
You would never guess this moist Eggless Chocolate Cake is dairy-free and vegan friendly. Made without eggs, butter or milk, its rich flavour and tender texture rivals any regular chocolate cake.
So, here is an easy-to-make moist Eggless chocolate cake recipe that yields deliciously moist and fudgy chocolate cake. It’s so easy to make, you can whip it up anytime without much effort!
120g or 1 cup all-purpose Flour
60ml or 1/4 cup oil
120g or 3/4 cup sugar
3 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 tsp instant coffee powder
175ml or 3/4 cup hot water
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tbsp Lemon Juice or vinegar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
½ cup chocolate chips
Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees C.
- Grease and prepare 2 cake pans.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda together.
- Whisk together in a separate bowl the oil, essence, and hot water. Add sugar to the sifted dry ingredients.
- Fold in the flour mixture gently with a spatula just until well combined. Ensure no flour pockets are left unstirred at the base of the bowl. Add the vinegar and mix.
- At this point add chocolate chips* to the batter and fold once again.
- Split the batter between the 2 prepared cake tins.
- Bake 170 degrees C for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack to cool it completely.
- Serve with Fresh fruits or ganache.
For more Chocolate cake recipes:
Chocolate Victoria Sponge Cake
Chocolate Whiskey Cake with Caramel Sauce
Magic Black Bean Chocolate Cake
Boozy Red Wine cake with Red wine ganache
Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache frosting
If you aren’t feeling like chocolate today, why not try some KETO Friendly Peach Cobbler Cheesecake. Simple to make and you get 2 awesome desserts in one.
Please subscribe to my Facebook Page: My Culinary Saga to get regular yummy updates.
Instagram Handle: @my_culinary_saga
Find me on Pinterest: My Culinary Saga
Love & Hugs,
2 thoughts on “Eggless Chocolate Cake”
Hi trupti…your recipes are too good ..keep going 👍
Thank you so much dear! means a lot