Eggless Chocolate Cake
EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE
I realised I didn’t have a page for one of my most popular chocolate recipes.
You would never guess this moist Eggless Chocolate Cake is dairy-free and vegan friendly. Made without eggs, butter or milk, its rich flavour and tender texture rivals any regular chocolate cake.
So, here is an easy-to-make moist Eggless chocolate cake recipe that yields deliciously moist and fudgy chocolate cake. It’s so easy to make, you can whip it up anytime without much effort!
120g or 1 cup all-purpose Flour
60ml or 1/4 cup oil
120g or 3/4 cup sugar
3 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 tsp instant coffee powder
175ml or 3/4 cup hot water
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tbsp Lemon Juice or vinegar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
½ cup chocolate chips
Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees C.
- Grease and prepare 2 cake pans.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda together.
- Whisk together in a separate bowl the oil, essence, and hot water. Add sugar to the sifted dry ingredients.
- Fold in the flour mixture gently with a spatula just until well combined. Ensure no flour pockets are left unstirred at the base of the bowl. Add the vinegar and mix.
- At this point add chocolate chips* to the batter and fold once again.
- Split the batter between the 2 prepared cake tins.
- Bake 170 degrees C for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack to cool it completely.
- Serve with Fresh fruits or ganache.
For more Chocolate cake recipes:
If you aren’t feeling like chocolate today, why not try some KETO Friendly Peach Cobbler Cheesecake. Simple to make and you get 2 awesome desserts in one.
Please subscribe to my Facebook Page: My Culinary Saga to get regular yummy updates.
Find me on Pinterest: My Culinary Saga
Love & Hugs,