Choco Mocha Bundt Cake
It is always a good time to bake a cake. Do you really need an occasion to savour a good cake?
I am sharing with you my Choco Mocha Bundt Cake recipe decorated with chocolate drizzle. It is a masterpiece in itself and needs no further decoration but you can bring it up a notch with strawberries or any other fresh fruit.
Baking a cake can be so simple, yet the results can be etched in your family’s memories for years to come, after all, they will remember the homemade cake better than shop-bought anytime! I love an easy dessert recipe that calls for mocha or espresso.
Here is how I make my rich Choco Mocha Bundt Cake:
200g unsalted butter
180g brown sugar
50g cocoa powder
4 large eggs, separated
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp baking soda
2 tbsp water
½ cup espresso
3 tbsp whole milk
½ tsp salt
150g melted dark chocolate
Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Cream the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla extract and egg yolks beat for another minute.
- In a glass combine the espresso, milk & water together.
- Combine baking soda in the espresso, milk, water The mixture should fizz.
- Sift the flour, cocoa and salt together, and add into the batter alternating with the espresso mix until all is mixed well.
- Beat the egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff peaks are formed.
- Fold gently into the cake batter forming a figure-eight motion.
- Grease the bundt pan well and sprinkle some plain flour onto the cake pan.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Once the cake is cool, transfer to a cake stand or platter
- Drizzle the melted chocolate on top and garnish with strawberries.
For more Chocolate cake recipes:
Please subscribe to my Facebook Page: My Culinary Saga to get regular yummy updates.
Find me on Pinterest: My Culinary Saga
Love & Hugs,