Choco Mocha Bundt Cake
It is always a good time to bake a cake. Do you really need an occasion to savour a good cake?
I am sharing with you my Choco Mocha Bundt Cake recipe decorated with chocolate drizzle. It is a masterpiece in itself and needs no further decoration but you can bring it up a notch with strawberries or any other fresh fruit.
Baking a cake can be so simple, yet the results can be etched in your family’s memories for years to come, after all, they will remember the homemade cake better than shop-bought anytime! I love an easy dessert recipe that calls for mocha or espresso.
Here is how I make my rich Choco Mocha Bundt Cake:
200g unsalted butter
180g brown sugar
50g cocoa powder
4 large eggs, separated
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp baking soda
2 tbsp water
½ cup espresso
3 tbsp whole milk
½ tsp salt
150g melted dark chocolate
Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Cream the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla extract and egg yolks beat for another minute.
- In a glass combine the espresso, milk & water together.
- Combine baking soda in the espresso, milk, water The mixture should fizz.
- Sift the flour, cocoa and salt together, and add into the batter alternating with the espresso mix until all is mixed well.
- Beat the egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff peaks are formed.
- Fold gently into the cake batter forming a figure-eight motion.
- Grease the bundt pan well and sprinkle some plain flour onto the cake pan.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Once the cake is cool, transfer to a cake stand or platter
- Drizzle the melted chocolate on top and garnish with strawberries.
For more Chocolate cake recipes:
Chocolate Victoria Sponge Cake
Chocolate Whiskey Cake with Caramel Sauce
Magic Black Bean Chocolate Cake
Boozy Red Wine cake with Red wine ganache
Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache frosting
Please subscribe to my Facebook Page: My Culinary Saga to get regular yummy updates.
Instagram Handle: @my_culinary_saga
Find me on Pinterest: My Culinary Saga
Love & Hugs,
2 thoughts on “Choco Mocha Bundt Cake”
What a perfect dessert for sweethearts. 🍃🍓
You are welcome Gail 🤗 Happy Valentines in advance