Eggless Mango Mousse
I am craving a light airy dessert – something with Mangoes and a breeze to make with little or no effort at all 😊
So, Eggless Mango mousse it is. Smooth, seasonal and summery and needs just 2 main ingredients! I know it is not summer yet but I am celebrating the onset of spring already. And yellow is on my mind.
A mousse is a luscious dessert having a characteristic light and airy texture which is formed by incorporating air bubbles by beating the cream. Traditionally, eggs are used to set this dessert. My way, you would need only 2 ingredients to make this delicious creamy melt in your mouth mousse – Mangoes and heavy whipping cream.
This easy eggless mango mousse is perfect for any occasion or if you are looking for a quick dessert. This mango mousse recipe is egg-free, sugar-free and made without gelatin.
The easiest mango mousse you will ever make.
1 ¼ cup canned mango puree
1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
1 tbsp sugar/honey (optional)
1/4 teaspoon cardamom
Pinch of saffron
- In a chilled bowl, whip the cream until it reaches soft peak stage.
- Add sugar or honey if needed depending on how sweet the mango puree is.
- Fold in the mango puree gently into the whipped cream.
- Add in any flavouring at this point if you wish. Cardamom enhances the taste of this mousse and saffron adds that perfect golden hue.
- Scoop the mixture in desired serving bowls or glasses.
- Top it with cling wrap and let it chill until ready to serve
Enjoy your easy eggless mango mousse in minutes.
Check out my other popular Mango Desserts on the blog:
Do try this and do not forget to like, comment and share if you like what you see here. Also, visit and subscribe to my Facebook Page: My Culinary Saga to get regular yummy updates.
Find me on Pinterest: My Culinary Saga
Instagram Handle: @my_culinary_saga
Love & Hugs,
2 thoughts on “Eggless Mango Mousse”
Mangoes add so much flavor to other vegetables, in my opinion. 🍃🥭
they absolutely do 🙂 it is my fav